Taking my first step!

10:34 PM

My first step is to be more confident in my life.


I used to be a girl who lacks confidence and most of the time being a shy and not a friendly person. I tried to, but I almost fell in the same situation. I'm so jealous with people who stunt bravely and having a self-confidence. Taking the first step is not easy for me. I got awkward mostly, to show myself that I can be like this and that. My parents & friends always guide me to build my self-confidence towards people. Firstly, Doing what you believe to be right, even if others mock or criticize you for it. Just let peoples saying towards you. You have to be tough and strong because it tests your physical and mental strength. Secondly, Admitting your mistakes, and learning from them. You have to give and take as it was a lesson to make you become a better person. Last and not least, Being willing to take risks and go the extra mile to achieve better things. Staying in your comfort zone and start to fear about your failure will not make you a better person but a timid person.

    Self-confidence is extremely important in almost every aspect of our lives, yet so many people struggle to find it. Sadly, this can be a vicious circle: people who lack self-confidence can find it difficult to become successful


I think this tips may be helpful to those people like me :) May we have our strength to handle this self-confidence in daily life. I wish success to you guys! Bye!

You Might Also Like

0 comments