Experience

By Syazwani Shamsul - 11:00 AM

“True forgiveness is when you can say, "Thank you for that experience.”
Oprah Winfrey

EXPERIENCE; Pengalaman

"Experience" really teaches us how to deal with the situation either bad or good. It's not about what you know, but it's what you understand of it. Experience is the best teacher to guide you because it's about exploring ourselves as individuals. It is also a skill or knowledge that you get by doing something.

In 2015, I've been through a lot of experiences in my life. I've gained something new and I take it as my lessons. I have to get ready for what's coming up and also have to think properly when doing any actions. Many challenges and hardships that I've been through in my life. Having the loss of a family member is really the hardest part I've gone through.

Lately, I'm a sensitive girl that always touching even the simplest things. I always cry when I remembered the sad part of my life. I remembered my ancestors, my fighter brother, Lil, and also my family's problem. Moreover, I've usually got tremulous and angry over the annoying thing.

Lil, our beloved Prince of Johore. He is a humble & caring man I've never met. He has a great personality that makes people around him admire him most. I can't stop talking about him because he is my great idol. The news of his death really makes me shocked. It was the hardest part of my life in this ending of 2015. I'll never forget his kindness & strengths in battling his cancer. May God give him eternal rest & the family the strength to bear the great pain. Ameen.


"Experience" made us more mature and wiser. I'm very thankful to those people who support me in the ups & downs of my life. I'm very grateful because God gives me this wonderful experience in my life; having amazing people around me & good memories. May this New Year brings a lot of happiness & laughter in our life. Spread the love, not the hate!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments